Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Smart Luxury : Swissotel Nankai Osaka

I love staying in beautiful hotels. It's really part of the whole package of a holiday. For those who are travelling free & easy, a good hotel plays a big part in enhancing your travel experience. Usually a nice hotel is located in a good area, with easy access to public transportation, and most importantly, shopping. This saves us lots of travelling time. You can also hop back to the hotel for a quick nap or shower anytime you are tired from the sight-seeing.

For these reasons, I have chosen to stay in Swissotel Nankai Osaka, which is right above Takashimaya Osaka.



Super comfortable, good size room with a view to kill




Jetso Tip: Do remember to check out the hotel's official website. Sometimes, they offer better prices. In the case of Swissotel, do join the Swissotel Circle as a member and enjoy their promotion of Stay 3 Pay 2 until 28 Feb. Check out details herehttp://circle.swissotel.com/selected_promotions.aspx?logged=YES&id=23

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Finally I found a fellow blogger who values smart luxury. Thanks for writing this review of Swissotel Osaka, I will probably stay here in my November travel just in time for autumn.

    I saw you also reviewed Hotel Granvia in Kyoto but prices for November have skyrocketed 3x-4x than normal due to super peak season. Since you have been to Kyoto, have you seen the location of Hotel Monterey? Would love any feedback. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for reading my blog. I don't remember seeing the hotel there but had a look at the map and reviews. I think it looks fine, still in city centre area. Have a wonderful holiday and I will check out your blog for smart luxury tips too!

      Delete