Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Shopping in Seoul

I am a BBG so can forget about shopping for clothes in Korea. Unless I want those ahjumma looking attire! So here's what I bought :

From Congeehouse, sea salt seaweed. I realise prices are cheaper at Seoul Mart down the street but different brand 
Lots of rave about this but I didn't find it so great after all 
Super Junior Calendar 2014 is out ! 


Etude House BB Cream


Many positive reviews about this Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel. Too heavy so I bought only one. It's cooling and nice to put on as a mask on a hot day.  

Freebies from all the different shops. I realise that the shops have cut back on freebies since my last visit in 2009 

Nice stationery from Kosney Life Style Shop

Really comfy Made in Korea socks for sleeping in the air-con room
Jetso Tip : 
If you are going to Seoul before 31 December, go to Visit Korea Year to download to get discounts on airport shuttle, cosmetics and skincare and food outlets.


Incheon Airport - Hello Kitty lounge 

Lovely Hello Kitty Cafe at the Incheon airport. The gallery is really cute with reproduction of the various impressionist paintings by Renior, Degas, Monet, Van Gogh and so on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment